Daily shipments have become standard for countless homeowners as a result of the emergence of online shopping. You love the convenience of having items left at your main entry, but there is a downside. Those boxes sitting in plain sight are temptations to potential burglars. Porch piracy has become a real problem, but you have the chance to do something about it by getting a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These components are effective tools to deter porch pirates, but they give you significantly more.
Take a second to learn more about how they work and why they’re sure to be a crucial part of your smart home.
Benefits of a Beaumont video doorbell
Available in wireless and wired options, video doorbells offer a range of advanced features, and the technology continues to advance. You are now able to customize detection zones, communicate with people on your porch, and receive real-time updates whenever something is delivered.
The best way to see how a Beaumont video doorbell camera works is to delve into the various advantages it gives you. Consider the following features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t find this on every model, but there are several smart video doorbells that take action in deterring burglary with warnings that can be seen and heard. This is a fantastic way to let porch pirates know that you are watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You will benefit from seeing the complete picture, and that consists of the faces of individuals on your porch and items on the surface below. Video doorbells with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision offer a comprehensive perspective.
- Vivid streams any time of day: If you don’t have images that are easy to see, what’s the benefit of getting a doorbell camera? Top models will provide incredible high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you appreciate knowing when a package arrives? You can receive instant alerts from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between individuals and boxes.
- Speak with the person at your door: Is there somebody waiting at your door? Reciprocal audio lets you find out why they’re there. You could even use this helpful feature to frighten off people loitering around your porch.
- Prevent false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the chance to set up your own detection zones. Restricting the space to be monitored will let you cut down on false alarms triggered by pets or pedestrians.
- Instant access to footage: A video doorbell configured into your smart home provides you the chance to see current and archived video straight from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like you’ve never been before, as you can engage with them directly from your mobile device, regardless of your location. They’ll inform you when someone arrives, give you a sightline into what’s occurring, and even allow you to speak with whoever’s at your door. They’ve become game-changers in terms of protection and convenience.