After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s protection. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Beaumont home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having someone there to back you up during emergencies, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your house or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they go to work the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to contact you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the primary touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are connected to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you when you need them most.