How does home monitoring work in Beaumont?
After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s protection. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Beaumont home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having someone there to back you up during emergencies, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your house or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they go to work the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to contact you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the primary touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are connected to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you when you need them most.
Protecting your home, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be busy making certain loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more critical when an emergency takes place while you’re not there. Imagine your smoke detector tripping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to notice the alert of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Beaumont home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All signals from components are directed through this convenient, networked command center. On top of being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub delivers these added benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio feature allowing you to speak straight to your monitoring staff
- You are able to ask for help with any type of issue, including medical matters
If you’re not able to find your cell phone when a disaster strikes, you may still talk with your monitoring agents straight through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Beaumont security system
Turn to the specialists at Vivint and get a fully integrated Beaumont smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you require. We know the importance of monitoring which is why it is included with our available packages. If you would like to boost the protection of your home, place a call to (409) 978-7822 or fill out the form on this page to start.