Smart home indoor cameras in Beaumont are great baby monitors
As pieces of your integrated home security system, you are able to access your indoor cameras and each of your components with a single app. This provides you convenience and reassurance since you are able to check in on your child from any location via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time HD video: You’ll get crystal clear, high-quality images of your baby. You are even able to watch recorded clips directly from your cell phone.
- 2-way audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to soothe a troubled sleeper. In addition, you can use the audio feature through your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your little one decides rest time is finished and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to get motion-activated updates delivered right to your phone.
- One-tap communications: Even though this perk is generally for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With a simple press of a button, your kid can touch base with you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a terrific bonus. If you find that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it could be a tad warm in the nursery, you can adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You may integrate two indoor cameras and get access to them both with a lone home security app.
Get Your Beaumont smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Beaumont smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can provide. Dial (409) 978-7822 today and explore how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.