Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Beaumont goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will act immediately. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The protocol they abide by is dependent on the type of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, a single effort will be made to get in touch with you before help is sent out. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most frequent sort of event - a monitoring agent will abide by these procedures to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you via the central command panel. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that doesn’t prompt a response, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again after authorities are notified.
If you're not in a position to communicate with monitoring agents, that’s OK. Help will still be deployed even if you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Beaumont
Be prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Beaumont from Vivint. Contact (409) 978-7822 to begin designing your home’s defense today.